CREDIT CHECKS AND ORDER OF BROKER’S PRICE OPINION (BPO) ON VALUE
The following 4 items are required upon acceptance of an offer in order to verify credit and order the BPO.
- Evidence of current property tax status – verbal is acceptable if not available on-line.
- Copy of Note Seller’s / Broker’s agreement
- Copy of Note
- Completed broker submission worksheet. (directly below)
To view Broker Procedures and Submission Worksheet PDF form.
All fields are required. Either fill out form in your web browser or open in Acrobat Reader to complete. Once completed, print it and incude it with the other documents listed above.
You will be notified directly, within 2-3 business days of an accepted offer, of the results of your client’s credit checks and the BPO order date. BPO’s typically take 3-5 business days for completion and approval. During these processes, your file will be sent directly to underwriting.
The documents below are required to complete your file as quickly as possible. Please email all documents to email@example.com or FAX to 480.296.0136 ATTN: ACCEPTED OFFER
- Copy of Recorded Mortgage/ Deed of Trust
- Promissory Note
- Copy of Hazard Insurance Declaration
- Closing Statement/ HUD 1
- Lenders Title Policy (if one was obtained at closing)
- Pay history for last twelve (12) months